Dual Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION provides excellent support and durability for two monitor screens (13" to 38” in size and 22 lbs in weight) with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes. Warning: Please do not pull monitor(s) too far forward or backward unless the stand is bolted down, as this will cause stability issues.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE monitor arms offer -15° to +15° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation for optimal viewing angles. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation, and the arm height is adjustable along the center pole.
- DOUBLE MONITOR FORCE lets you win back valuable desk space and increase work efficiency by getting two monitors off of your desk and raised to a comfortable viewing height that relieves tension on the neck, back, and shoulders.
- STURDY BASE measuring 12.5” x 13.5” ensures solid stability for both regular and ultra-wide monitors. Underside padding is provided to protect your desk surface from scuffs and scratches.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED with a sturdy steel design backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Increase efficiency and create comfortable viewing angles with freestanding dual monitor ultra widescreen mount (STAND-V102AF) from VIVO! Win back valuable workspace with this heavy-duty stand that raises two monitor screens (13" to 38” in size and 22 lbs in weight) off of your desk and into a comfortable viewing position. Offering a variety of features including simple height adjustment and arm articulation for comfortable viewing angles, a sturdy base for excellent support, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand was built to perform! Additionally, the sleek, black appearance blends well with virtually any environment. All hardware and instructions are provided for assembly, and removable VESA plates make mounting your monitor screens a fast and easy process.
- Screen Sizes: 13” to 38”
- Capacity: Supports 2 Monitors
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs per monitor
- Pole Height (Including Base): 18”
- Arm Span: 41.5” (from bracket to bracket)
- Base Dimensions: 12.5” x 13.5”
- Articulation: -15° to +15° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Screen Placement: Portrait or landscape orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.