Dual Monitor Desk Stand with Riser
Where to Buy
- VIVO DUAL MONITOR STAND - We create affordable ergonomic solutions designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace! STAND-V102SF is made for dual screen viewing at an ergonomic position.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Experience comfortable viewing angles with +45° to -45° tilt, 40° swivel, and 360° rotation. Also, enjoy smooth height adjustment along the center pole and width adjustment along the horizontal arm.
- RISER BASE - In addition to supporting two monitors on a sturdy stand, this mount features an elevated base providing storage above and below the 15.8” x 11.1” riser for an organized appearance. It also raises your monitors an additional 3.8” from the desk surface.
- COMPATIBILITY - This stand fits two computer monitors 17” to 27” with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes. The brackets are designed to support 15.4 lbs per screen.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Raise your computer monitors to an ergonomic height with Freestanding Dual Monitor Mount with Riser (STAND-V102SF) from VIVO! Constructed of high-grade steel and quality MDF board, this stand was built to support two 17” to 27” monitor screens weighing up to 15.4 lbs each. The sleek, black appearance blends well with virtually any environment whether in commercial or home office settings. Featuring simple height adjustment and articulation for comfortable viewing angles, a riser base for support and organization, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand will add a whole new dimension to your workstation. All hardware and instructions are provided to get your stand assembled and screens mounted in no time!
- Screen Size: 17” to 27” (supports two screens)
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Monitor Weight Capacity: 15.4 lbs per screen
- Color: Black
- Total Product Height: 20.6”
- Riser Dimensions: 15.8” x 11.1” x 3.8”
- Maximum Screen Extension: 7.7”
- Arm Span: 24” (bracket to bracket)
- Height Adjustment: Available along center pole
- Articulation: +45° to -45° tilt, 40° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.