Dual Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- FITS 17” TO 32” SCREENS - Dual monitor stand fitting 2 screens 17" to 32" in size and up to 17.6 lbs in weight (each) with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Cable clips are provided to keep your cords clean and organized for a clutter-free setup.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Adjustable mounting bracket offers +30° to -30° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Maximum height to center of VESA plates is 18". WARNING: Please do not pull monitors beyond the stand's center of gravity, as this will cause stability issues.
- STURDY BASE - The freestanding base fits a variety of workspaces. Steel and aluminum design creates excellent support with anti-skid padding to protect your desk surface from scuffs and scratches.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with keyhole pattern VESA plates for quick attachment and detachment. We provide all the necessary hardware and instructions for easy assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Create ergonomic viewing angles and increase efficiency with Dual Monitor Desk Stand (STAND-V102Z) from VIVO! Constructed of high-grade steel and aluminum, this stand was designed to support two 17” to 32” computer monitors weighing up to 17.6 lbs each. Win back valuable desk space by displaying both your monitors on one stand. Features include articulation and height adjustment for optimal viewing angles, cable management for an organized setup, and a heavy-duty base for excellent support. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for easy assembly, so you can get your monitors mounted in no time!
- Screen Size: 17” to 32” (holds 2 monitor screens)
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs (each)
- Material: Aluminum, Steel
- Pole Height: 16.5”, Base Dimensions: 15.6” x 11.3”
- Articulation: +30° to -30° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height Adjustment: Provided along the center pole, Arm Span: 30”
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.