Black Manual Citrus Press
Where to Buy
Walmart Bulk Orders
- MANUAL JUICE PRESS - Get the maximum amount of seedless juice from oranges, lemons, limes, and your other favorite fruit. Simply pull the sturdy handle down and enjoy fresh juice in no time. No extra trip to the store and no added sugars.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE DESIGN - The heavy-duty cast iron and steel design is sturdy, durable, and made to outlast even your love for juice. Pull down the handle and let the extractor squeeze delicious citrus for you. PLEASE NOTE: When pulling the handle down, hold onto the juicer’s main support bar to prevent tipping.
- HOLDS A VARIETY OF FRUIT - The 5” diameter cup holds different sizes of fruit from small kiwii to large grapefruit, so your family and friends can enjoy a variety of fresh pressed juice.
- ZERO ASSEMBLY & EASY TO CLEAN - This product comes fully assembled right out of the box! The stainless steel parts are detachable and dishwasher safe, so you don’t have to worry about difficult clean up.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy design is backed with a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Start your day with a glass of fresh orange juice using Black Manual Citrus Press (STUFR-JCR1) from VIVO! This durable extractor is commercial-grade, designed with stainless steel and cast iron for stability and long-lasting use. It holds fruits ranging from limes to grapefruit so you can savor freshly pressed juice bursting with your favorite citrus flavors at the pull of a handle. Rubber feet protect your countertop from scratches, and the stainless steel parts are detachable and dishwasher safe for easy clean up. Use this juicer time and time again with family, friends, coworkers, and all the fruit lovers in your life.
- Color: Black and Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel, Cast Iron
- Height Range (Including Handle): 15.5” to 28”
- Base Dimensions: 6.8” x 8.7”
- Handle Range of Motion: 90°
- Cup Diameter: 5 inches
1 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.