3 L / 7 lb Sausage Stuffer
Where to Buy
- METAL CONSTRUCTION - Stainless Steel cylinder and spout, as well as stable metal base and crank. All gears and pistons are also constructed of durable metal. This product complies with RoHS, is LFGB certified, and meets SGS food safety standards.
- AIRFLOW and FILLING - Piston includes an air release valve to allow air to escape and keep stuffer from overheating. The entire cylinder tilts back which allows for convenient filling.
- NOZZLES - 4 plastic nozzles included: 10 mm ( 0.4 inch), 20 mm (0.79 inch), 30 mm (1.18 inch) and 40 mm (1.57 inch)
- DISASSEMBLY - Disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning and convenient storage
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - Sturdy stuffer comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
The VIVO 3 Liter (7 Pound) Sausage Stuffer is an easy to use tool designed to make stuffing your own sausage quick and simple. Features include a stable all metal frame and base, stainless steel cylinder, aluminum plunger with air release valve, and all metal high-torque gearing. It can also be disassembled quickly and easily for thorough cleaning. The cylinder tilts back for convenient filling and includes four different plastic nozzles. Tube sizes include: 10 mm (0.4 inch), 20 mm (0.79 inch), 30 mm (1.18 inch) and 40 mm (1.57 inch). The VIVO Sausage Stuffer also includes a metal piston with an air release valve which allows air to escape up and out of the top instead of into the sausage casing. An effortless tool for both beginners and professionals.
- Base: 11 7/8" x 8 3/4"
- Height: 18 1/4" (plunger rod extends up to 9 3/8" out the top)
- Inside Cylinder: 5 7/16" (diameter) x 7 7/8"
1 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.