3 L / 7 lb Double Speed Sausage Stuffer
Where to Buy
- METAL CONSTRUCTION - Stainless Steel cylinder and spout, as well as stable metal base and crank. All gears and pistons are also constructed of durable metal. This product complies with RoHS, is LFGB certified, and meets SGS food safety standards.
- CRANK SYSTEM - Dual gear crank system which features two different speed settings
- AIRFLOW and FILLING - Piston includes an air release valve to allow air to escape and keep stuffer from overheating. The entire cylinder tilts back which allows for convenient filling.AIRFLOW - Piston includes an air release valve to allow air to escape and keep stuffer from overheating
- NOZZLES - 4 plastic nozzles included: 10 mm ( 0.4 inch), 20 mm (0.79 inch), 30 mm (1.18 inch) and 40 mm (1.57 inch)
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - Sturdy stuffer comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
STUFR-V203 is VIVO’s deluxe 3 Liter (7 Pound) Sausage Stuffer featuring a stainless steel cylinder and a stable, all-metal base. All metal, high torque gears make this stuffer long lasting and easy to use. The dual speed gear system allows for great power when pressing meat, and then a faster gear to quickly raise the plunger and reload the cylinder with more meat. Its straightforward disassembly allows for thorough cleaning. An effortless tool for both beginners and professionals.
- Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Size: 3 Liters (7 pounds)
- Tube Sizes Include: 10 mm ( 0.4 inch), 20 mm (0.79 inch), 30 mm (1.18 inch) and 40 mm (1.57 inch)
1 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.