Vertebrae Cable Management Kit for Desk
Where to Buy
- VERTEBRAE CABLE MANAGEMENT - Attaches to the back of your desk, designed to protect and organize AV and power cords. Great for height adjustable or stationary desk systems
- BLOCK SYSTEM - Snap-together interlink blocks with 7-inch diameter steel base plate for stability. The 4-way channel entry design makes it easy to slip cables in at any angle
- INSTALLATION - Comes with top hooking element to screw underneath your desktop surface.
- DESK TO FLOOR - The 4 foot cable management strip ensures that your cords will be kept organized from your work surface to the floor
- STAY ORGANIZED - Keeping an ergonomic posture throughout your work experience is made easier with cables out of the way
Vertebrae square cable management clips (DESK-AC01C) from VIVO. This flexible strip provides modern and attractive desk to floor cable management for your work area. DESK-AC01C is built with ergonomics and versatility in mind, featuring a quad entry cabling system for efficient cord organization. Keep unsightly and hazardous A/V and power cords clean and protected with this convenient addition to your work environment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), Lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 7” diameter steel base plate
- Management strip is 50" long
- Each separate section is 1" x 2.5"
- Snap-together interlink blocks with 7” diameter steel base plate
- Come with top hooking element to screw under top surface
- Compatible with a majority of tabletops
- Simple to assemble/install
- Comes in black finish to blend in with virtually any environment
1 Year Warranty
This cable management kit comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.