Black Adjustable Foot Rest
Where to Buy
- HEALTH BENEFITS - Reduces stress and exhaustion that may result from prolonged periods of standing or sitting during work. Prop a foot up to alleviate leg and back tension
- ADJUSTMENT - Features multiple points of height adjustment to help find the most convenient and comfortable position for your feet (height range 5" to 10-1/4")
- ANTI-SLIP - Textured platform surface prevents your feet from slipping while padding on bottom of footrest prevents the stand itself from sliding around on the floor
- FRAME - This 9.8" x 15.7" platform provides plenty of room for your feet. Get your stand ready to use in no time with minimal assembly and all necessary hardware and instructions included
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Create a comfortable and more ergonomic workspace with new Adjustable Heavy Duty Footrest (STAND-FT01) from VIVO. This footrest is designed for workers who sit or stand all day with little ergonomic support. The bottom steel frame is only 14.4” x 15.7” at its widest point, taking up minimal space while providing substantial benefits. Elevating feet and legs while sitting reduces physical stress and can support better posture. If you start to feel exhaustion in your legs and feet after standing or sitting for a long time, simply prop a foot up on the stand to alleviate some of that tension.
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Material: Steel
- Height Adjustable Platform Range: 5" to 10-1/4"
- Platform Dimensions: 9.8" x 15.7"
- Textured Surface: Prevents Your Feet From Slipping
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.