Premium Aluminum Single Monitor Wall Mount
Where to Buy
- COUNTERBALANCE WALL MOUNT elevates your monitor screen to a position that reduces strain on your neck, back, and eyes for a convenient workstation layout.
- FLUID MOTION makes this mount easily adjustable, offering -45° to +45° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation for the ideal viewing angle. A powerful pneumatic spring arm also provides 7” of height adjustment for maximum flexibility.
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION and stable frame design of this monitor wall mount enable it to support screens weighing up to 15.4 lbs at an optimal height.
- SAVE DESK SPACE and protect valuable equipment by getting your screen up and out of the way for a clean and organized work area.
- MINIMAL ASSEMBLY is required out of the box, and installation is a fast and easy process with this product’s convenient keyhole mounting pattern.
Increase work comfort and free up desk space with the Premium Wall Mounted Aluminum Single Monitor Arm (MOUNT-G100B) from VIVO! Thanks to the ergonomic design of this monitor mount, you can reduce the strain on your neck, back, and eyes while you work. Getting your screen mounted to the wall clears up valuable desk space so you can use that room for additional material and make your work area more organized. The solid steel construction and stable design support 17” to 27” monitors weighing up to 15.4 lbs with 75x75mm and 100x100mm VESA mounting holes. Experience excellent viewing angles with -45° to +45° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation in addition to 7” of height adjustment with powerful pneumatic spring lift. A cable management system has been integrated to keep potentially messy cords clean and organized. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your new mount installed in no time!
- Screen Size: 17” to 27”
- Screen Type: Works With Both Flat Screens And Curved Screens
- VESA Compatibility: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Color: Black
- Type: Wall Mount
- Profile (from wall): 3.7” to 16.3”
- Height Adjustment: 7” with pneumatic spring arm
- Articulation: -45° to +45° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Minimum Weight Capacity: 4.4 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 15.4 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.