Pneumatic Arm Dual Monitor Wall Mount
Where to Buy
- COUNTER-BALANCE WALL MOUNT - Clear up valuable desk space with a double extended gas spring arm wall mount. Features tool-less, instant height adjustment, allowing you to find the perfect ergonomic viewing level
- EASY INSTALLATION - Necessary mounting hardware such as mounting screws, anchors, washers, and VESA bolts are included, as well as cable management to keep cords out of sight and organized
- ARTICULATING ARMS - +90 degree to -45 degree tilt and 90 degree swivel motion allow for a variety of viewing angles. **PLEASE NOTE** This mount does not allow screens side by side to rest flush against the wall.
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits two computer monitors 17" to 27" (under 14.3 pounds each) with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
MOUNT-V002G is a brand new dual monitor gas spring wall mount from VIVO. The gas spring extended arm allows for simple height adjustment without the use of tools and is fully adjustable for setting the monitor to almost any viewing angle. Comes with necessary hardware for an easy mounting process including mounting screws, anchors, washers, and VESA screws. AV and power cords are kept organized by the integrated cable management. MOUNT-V002G is compatible with standard VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm and fits two screens 17" to 27" in size and 14.3 pounds in weight each. Both monitors can be placed in landscape or portrait position. The articulating arms reach a max 21.25" from the wall.
- Supports two monitors 17" to 27" in size
- Fits VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes
- Each arm holds up to 14.3 lbs in weight
- Deluxe extended gas spring arms
- Height adjustable free-floating system
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitors can be installed in portrait or landscape shape
- Slide-in VESA plate for quick attachment and detachment
- Easy wall attachment with included mounting hardware
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.