Sit to Stand Single Monitor Wall Mount Workstation
Where to Buy
- WALL MOUNT STATION for monitor and keyboard featuring easy height adjustment using mechanical spring (monitor mount) and pneumatic spring (keyboard mount) technology to accommodate any position
- CABLE MANAGEMENT system has been integrated to keep potentially messy cords clean and organized
- ARMS AND TRAY can both be folded up to save space and make storage far less of a hassle
- SIT AND STAND experience brings you an ergonomic life for a workflow filled with comfort and convenience
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Introducing Single Monitor Sit-Stand Wall Mount Workstation (STAND-SIT1K) from VIVO, designed to make your work experience more convenient and ergonomic! Instead of being stuck in an uncomfortable position all day with poor posture, our wall mounting station allows you to switch to any position easily with its durable counterbalance adjustability. Standing all day or sitting all day can cause neck and back pains, but with the easy height, swivel, and tilt adjustable STAND-SIT1K, you can maintain comfort and variety in your posture.
- Fits one screen 13" to 27"
- Supports screens up to 17.5 lbs
- Compatible with VESA mounts with 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm hole patterns
- +85 degree to -90-degree tilt
- 180-degree swivel
- 360-degree rotation
- Both arms and tray can be folded up to save space
- Cable management integrated to keep potentially messy cords clean and organized
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.