Sit to Stand Dual Monitor Desk Mount Workstation
Where to Buy
- SIT TO STAND - This height-adjustable workstation mounts to your current desk and provides smooth and quick transitions with deluxe pneumatic spring technology. Designed for screen sizes 17” to 32” weighing up to 17.6 lbs each.
- DUAL MONITOR SETUP - Save valuable workspace by getting 2 monitor screens and a keyboard elevated to a comfortable height and mounted to an easily-adjustable standing workstation. Removable VESA plates containing 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes slide directly onto the mounting brackets for fast and easy installation.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Pneumatic spring arms for the monitors and tray offer -35° to +35° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation to provide ideal viewing and typing angles for maximum comfort.
- STURDY C-CLAMP - A heavy-duty desk clamp and optional grommet mount create excellent stability for your workstation and fit a variety of unique desk systems measuring up to 3.5” in thickness.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
If your work area doesn’t allow enough space for a standing desk, or you simply want an affordable alternative to a height adjustable desk, STAND-SIT2B from VIVO is the solution for you! Designed with solid steel construction that firmly holds your expensive dual monitors and other equipment at comfortable viewing angles, this product provides the flexibility needed to accommodate your optimal workflow. Enjoy fast and smooth transitions from sitting to standing in seconds with deluxe pneumatic spring arms offering -35° to +35° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation. A padded keyboard tray provides ultimate wrist comfort while you type at an ergonomic position that alleviates wrist strain. Integrated cable management neatly conceals power cords to produce a clean and organized appearance which further enhances your spacious work area. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for fast and easy assembly, so you can get your new workstation together in no time!
- Supports: 2 Monitor Screens 17” to 32”
- Standard VESA Mount: 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes
- Mounting: Heavy-duty C-clamp (3.5” max desk thickness) and optional grommet mount
- Standard VESA: 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes
- Monitor Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs per monitor
- Keyboard Tray Weight Capacity: 2.2 lbs
- Tilt: -35° to +35°
- Swivel: 180°
- Rotation: 360°
- Height Adjustment: Pneumatic Spring
- Screen Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
- Pole Height: 32”
- Arm Span: 33” (bracket to bracket)
- Max Tray Extension: 26”
- Max Tray Height: 31”
- Max Monitor Height: 38.5”
- Keyboard Tray Size: 25.5” x 9.5”
- C-clamp Opening: 3.75”
- Grommet Opening: 3.25”
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.