Single Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- FITS 13" TO 27" SCREENS - Single monitor mount fitting most screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. Mount to your desk with heavy duty C-clamp or optional grommet.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Adjustable arm offers +90° to -90° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with detachable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary hardware and instructions for easy assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Single Monitor Mount (STAND-V001) made of high-grade steel and aluminum from VIVO. Fits most LCD monitors 13" to 27" and supports up to 22 lbs per monitor. Every joint is able to be tightened, so you can adjust exactly how fluid/stationary you want everything to be. We made mounting your monitor easy with a detachable VESA plate that screws into your monitor and then slides back onto the frame of the stand. Mount uses VESA 75x75mm & 100x100mm mounting holes. Maximum arm length is 16.” and center post is 17” (plus heavy duty 4” C-clamp and 4” grommet mounting options). Upgraded design *11/25/15* with added features such as removable VESA plate and more.
- Tilt: +90 to -90 degree
- Swivel: 360 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Ultra heavy duty "C" clamp
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully Adjustable Arm
- Vesa Standard: 75 x 75 mm,100 x 100 mm
- Package Dimensions: 4.5" x 17.5" x 6.5"
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.