Single Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- FITS 13" TO 32" SCREENS - Single monitor freestanding mount fits most screens 13” to 32” in size and up to 22 lbs in weight with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Includes cable management to keep cords clean and organized.
- ERGONOMIC VIEWING - Designed to elevate your monitor to a better viewing angle encouraging better posture for your neck and back while working long desk hours.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Adjustable bracket offers +15° to -15° tilt, 90° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with an open-top slot VESA plate. We provide all the necessary hardware and instructions for assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Replace your monitor's original base with VIVO's single free-standing mount. STAND-V001H uses an 18" center pole giving users the ability to adjust the screen to an ergonomic viewing height which helps reduce neck, back, and eye strain. Features include removable VESA plates for easy monitor mounting, and clip-on cable management to keep AV and power cords neatly organized. The mounting face offers 15 degrees of tilt in either direction, 90 degree swivel, and 360 degree rotation, allowing the user to set the monitor to their preferred viewing position. The entire mount is supported by a solid steel 15.5" x 11" base providing great stability. This stand is compatible with VESA 75x75mm & 100x100mm mounting holes.
- Fits most LCD monitors 13" to 32"
- Supports up to 22 lbs per monitor
- The stand uses VESA 75 x 75 & 100 x 100 mounting holes
- Tilt: -15 to +15 degrees
- Swivel: 90 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Integrated cable management system
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.