Single Monitor Extra Tall Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY – Single monitor mount fitting most screens 13” to 32” in size and 17.6 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. Mount to desk (up to 3.5" thick) with heavy duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount
- EXTRA TALL - 31” center pole allows you to adjust the monitor between sitting and standing positions
- FULL ARTICULATION – Adjustable arm offers 45° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT – Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Brand new single monitor mount (STAND-V001T) from VIVO. Clear up valuable work space on your desk with this extra tall monitor mount. Constructed of high grade steel this rugged mount was built to resist scratches and supports screens up to 17.6 lbs and 13" to 32” in size (Fits some 34" VESA screens under 17.6 lbs). STAND-V001T offers a variety of features including an extra tall 31" center pole with easy height adjustment, 45 degree tilting angles for your screen, and 5 adjustable joint points, all allowing you to create maximum viewing angles. Tighten or loosen each joint to make your mount as fluid or stationary as desired. Monitor can be placed in landscape and portrait positions. Other features built into STAND-V001T include an integrated cable management system for clean organization of power and video cables, as well as both C-Clamp (with 3.5" opening) and Grommet (with 3.5" opening) mounting options to fit a variety of unique desk systems. This is a standard VESA mount with 75 X 75 and 100 X 100 mounting holes and comes is a black matte finish.
- Tilt: -45 to +45 degree
- Swivel: 180 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Ultra heavy duty "C" clamp
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arm
- Vesa Standard: VESA 75 (hole pattern: 75 x 75 mm), VESA 100 (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm)
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.