Single Monitor and Laptop Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - Single monitor mount fitting most screens 13” to 32” in size and 22 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. The vented tray holds laptops up to 17”. Mounts to your desk (up to 4" thick) with heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount.
- FULL ARTICULATION - Adjustable arm offers +15° to -15° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. The monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with detachable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary tools and hardware for easy assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Increase productivity and enhance your workspace with Laptop and Monitor Desk Mount (STAND-V002C) from VIVO! Elevate your work to a more comfortable and ergonomic position so you can enjoy ending the day without soreness. With this stand's long arms and fluid articulation, finding the optimal angle is easy. High-grade steel and aluminum construction along with the heavy-duty C-clamp and optional grommet ensure your laptop and monitor will be kept secure. The mount supports VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm hole patterns, supporting the majority of laptops and monitors on the market.
- Tilt: -15 to +15 degree
- Swivel: 180 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Ultra heavy duty "C" clamp and 4" Grommet included
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arms
- Vesa Standard: VESA 75 (hole pattern: 75 x 75 mm), VESA 100 (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm)
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.