Dual Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- FITS 13” to 27” COMPUTER MONITORS weighing up to 22 lbs each with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. -- Design Patent Pending --
- STRONG and BALANCED TEMPERED GLASS BASE provides extra support and increases stability for dual-screen setups. The rectangular base measures 16.75” x 10.25” and features bottom side padding. The pole and arms are steel constructed.
- FLEXIBLE SCREEN POSITIONING with adjustable arms featuring +90° to -90° tilt, 360° swivel, and 360° rotation. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape position. WARNING: Please do not pull monitor(s) too far forward or backward unless the stand is bolted down, as this will cause stability issues.
- REMOVABLE VESA PLATES create a simple screen mounting process. We include easy to follow instructions as well as tools and hardware for a quick assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Enjoy the benefits of increased efficiency by using dual monitor STAND-V002FG provided by VIVO! Enhance your work day with this high-grade steel stand built for scratch resistance and security. Designed with user-geared features such as arm articulation, removable VESA mounting plates, adjustable monitor height, integrated cable management, and more, this mount is customizable to your particular office needs!
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Tilt: +90 to -90 degree
- Swivel: 180 degree
- Rotation: 360 degree
- Height Adjustable
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitors can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arms
- Vesa Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes
- Mounting Brackets: 29" on Center (apart). Please see product diagram for further details.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.