Dual Vertical Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- SCREEN COMPATIBILITY fits two screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 pounds in weight each with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm. Mounts to desk (up to 3.25" thick) with heavy duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount
- DUAL VERTICAL MOUNTING holds computer screens in a stacked array position for top and bottom browsing and gaming
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE with -45 to +45 degree tilt, -45 to +45 degree swivel, and 360 Degree rotation
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT keeps your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the center pole
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Dual vertical monitor mount (STAND-V002R) from VIVO. Clear up desk space by consolidating two monitors on a single stand in a vertical stacked array. STAND-V002R is made of high grade steel and aluminum and is designed to hold most LCD monitors from 13" to 27" weighing up to 22 lbs each. Features include integrated cable management for hiding and protecting cords, and open top slots at the top of the mounting bracket to make attaching your monitors incredibly easy. Monitors are height adjustable and every joint is able to be tightened so you can adjust exactly how fluid/stationary you want everything to be.
Measurements & Compatibility
- Fits most LCD monitors 13" to 27"
- Supports up to 22 lbs per monitor
- Mount uses VESA 75 x75 & 100 x 100 mounting holes
- From the desk to the top of the center post is 31.5" and center post diameter is 35mm
- Mounting bracket is roughly 3.25" and fits most standard desks
- Tilt: -45 to +45 degree
- Swivel: -45 to +45 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Both C-clamp and grommet mounting options included (fits up to 3.25" desk)
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.