Triple Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits three computer monitors 13" to 24", up to 17.6 lbs each, and with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes (will fit 13" to 27" screens but will allow very limited angled screen positioning)
- TRIPLE MONITOR FORCE – Clear up valuable work space and increase work efficiency with a three monitors mount alignment
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Mounting arms and plates offer 90° tilt, 90° swivel, and 360° rotation. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape shape
- PERFECT MONITOR ALIGNMENT - The VESA plates allows each individual plate to be adjusted up and down by 1.1” so your monitors will be perfectly aligned
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Brand new triple monitor mount (STAND-V003M) from VIVO! Clear up valuable work space on your desk with this heavy duty three monitor stand. Constructed of high grade steel, this mount was built to resist scratches and supports three LCD screens up to 17.6lbs and 24” in size each (will fit 13" to 27" screens but will allow very limited angled screen positioning). STAND-V003M offers a variety of features including easy height adjustment, 45 degree tilting angles for your screens, and numerous adjustable joints. Tighten or loosen each joint to make your stand as fluid or stationary as desired. Monitors can be rotated to landscape and portrait positions. More features built into STAND-V003M include an integrated cable management system to hide power and video cables. The newly designed VESA plates allows each individual plate to be adjusted up and down by 1.1” so your monitors will be perfectly aligned. This is a standard VESA mount with 75 X 75 and 100 X 100 mounting holes.
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Tilt: -45 to +45 degree
- Swivel: 90 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable - Ultra heavy duty "C" clamp
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arms
- Center Post is 18" tall and the mounting brackets are 26" on center (apart)
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.