Triple Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- CLEAR UP VALUABLE DESK SPACE by taking back the area that three individual monitors would require. Integrated cable management is included to keep AV and power cords clean and organized via clips along the arms and center pole.
- COMPATIBLE with most computer screens 13" to 24", up to 15.4 lbs each, and with 75x75mm and 100x100mm backside mounting holes.
- FULL ARTICULATION of this stand includes adjustable arms that offer 90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation combined with 15 points of articulation. This creates ergonomic viewing angles and perfect screen positioning that alleviate soreness in the neck, shoulders, and back.
- HEAVY DUTY C-CLAMP and additional grommet option secures the mount to desks up to 3.5” thick, and features padding to keep your desk surface nice, protecting it from scratches
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Clear up valuable workspace and view three monitors side-by-side with STAND-V003Y provided by VIVO! Manufactured with high-grade steel that provides security and resists scratches, this stand was built to perform! Designed with user-geared features such as arm articulation, removable VESA mounting plates, adjustable monitor height, integrated cable management, and more, this mount is customizable to your particular office needs. The versatility of screen placement allows for ergonomic viewing that aids in decreased fatigue and muscle strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. This product’s heavy duty construction provides excellent triple monitor support, and creates a viewing experience perfect for you!
- 90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation for optimal viewing angle
- Optional grommet style clamp
- 15 points of adjustment
- Each monitor can be adjusted within a 1” range for screen alignment
- Center pole height of 18.3”
- Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation
- Each arm measures 27” from center of screen to center pole
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.