Single Monitor Extra Tall Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - Single monitor mount specifically designed for standing, fitting most screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. Cable management is included to keep cords clean and organized
- ERGONOMIC VIEWING - Designed to elevate your monitor to a standing height, encouraging better posture for your neck and back while working long desk hours
- FULL ARTICULATION – Adjustable bracket offers 45° tilt, 90° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Note: Height adjustment requires loosening and tightening the bracket bolt and is not designed for fluid, frequent vertical movement. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with the open top slot VESA plate system. We provide all the necessary tools and hardware for easy assembly
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Replace your monitor’s original base with single free-standing mount STAND-V011H from VIVO. STAND-V011H is specifically designed with standing height, giving users the ability to stand throughout the work day and adjust their monitor angle, which will help reduce neck, back, and eye strain. The total height of the center pole measures 37.75”. Supports 13" to 27" computer monitors with VESA 75x75 & 100x100mm mounting hole compatibility.
- Supporting most screens 13” to 27” in size
- Holds up to 22 lbs in weight
- Compliant with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm back side mounting holes
- Adjustable bracket offers 45-degree tilt, 90-degree swivel, 360-degree rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole
- Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with a detachable cable clip on the center pole
- Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape shapes
- We include all the necessary tools and hardware for easy assembly and mounting
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.