Black CPU Cart
Where to Buy
- FITS 4.7" TO 8.2" WIDE PC's - Cart is adjustable from 4.7” to 8.2” allowing it to accommodate most ATX cases on the market. NOTE: Please check your PC case dimensions before purchasing to ensure that the width does not exceed 8.2".
- EASY MOBILITY - This cart features four caster wheels for smooth motion and convenient placement. Two of the wheels are lockable to keep the cart stationary when desired.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - High grade steel material makes the cart durable and keeps your computer secure. Also featuring a powder-coated surface and inside padding that protects your case from scratches.
- LOW PROFILE - Matte black finish gives this product a simple, yet attractive design so it can blend well with a majority of environments. By holding your PC off of the floor, this cart will keep it clean and well ventilated.
- MINIMAL ASSEMBLY - All necessary hardware and step-by-step instructions are provided for assembly, so you can get your new cart put together and improving your workspace in no time!
Mobile adjustable PC stand (CART-PC01) from VIVO. Increase the ease of mobility of your computer with this solidly constructed PC cart which features four castor wheels for easy access, two are lockable to keep the cart stationary when desired. Along with its high-grade steel material, the frame has a powder coated finish and features inside padding to protect your PC from scratches. The cart comes in a matte black finish, maintaining a low profile and blending in well with a majority of environments. Holds up to 22 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Material: Steel
- Weight Limit: 22 lbs
- Width Adjustment: 4.7" to 8.2"
- Length: 10.25"
1 Year Warranty
This cart comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.