Three Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor
Where to Buy
- STEEL DRUM - The stainless steel drum on this three-frame honey extractor is 24" tall and 15" in diameter, perfect for extracting a lot of honey at one time.
- ELEVATED - The distance from the honey gate to the floor measures 15.25", helping keep the extractor out of the extracted honey. The gate opening rests a mere 1/2" above the bottom of the barrel, so you can easily get most of the honey out of the extractor without having to tip it forward.
- FRAMES - This honey extractor fits shallow, medium, and deep frames and also keeps the metal gears enclosed to keep them clean of honey.
- CLEAR LID - With a clear Plexiglas lid, you can easily watch your honey as it spins.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - This honey extractor comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Try out the Three-Frame Honey Extractor from VIVO, perfect for all levels of beekeeping! The solid extractor body is constructed of 201 Stainless Steel with a drum height of 24 inches and diameter of 15 inches. Total extractor height with mounted legs is 41.5 inches. A double-sided top lid is made of clear plastic for easy viewing and the turn crank is solid metal with a smooth plastic handle. Features include durable metal spiral bevel gears that provide a quiet, smooth spin, and the entire honey extractor can be easily disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. Bottom of the extractor is cone-shaped creating efficient honey drainage through the 2-inch honey gate. Inside baskets can fit 3 small, medium, or large size frames at once. The distance from the honey gate to the floor measures 15.25". Durable two frame honey extractor with metal gears.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Drum Height: 24"
- Drum Diameter: 15"
- Total Extractor Height: 41.5"
- Distance from Honey Gate to Floor: 15.25"
1 Year Warranty
This honey extractor comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.