Electric Three Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor
Where to Buy
- VIVO ELECTRIC HONEY EXTRACTOR - With this product’s quiet 120V AC Motor, extracting honey has never been easier! The honey gate is elevated 15.25” from the floor to help keep the drum clear of extracted honey and allow room for a 5-gallon bucket underneath the gate.
- STEEL DRUM - The stainless steel drum on this 3-frame extractor is 24” tall and 15” in diameter, perfect for extracting a lot of honey at one time. The gate opening rests a mere 0.5” above the bottom of the barrel, so you can easily get most of the honey out of the extractor without having to tip it forward.
- FRAMES - This honey extractor fits shallow, medium, and deep frames with metal gears enclosed to keep them clean of honey.
- CLEAR LID - With a clear plastic lid, you can easily watch your honey as it spins.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This honey extractor comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Our Electric 3-Frame Honey Extractor (BEE-V003E) from VIVO is perfect for all levels of beekeeping! The solid extractor body is constructed of 201 Stainless Steel with metal gears. The safety feature built into the lids causes the motor to shut off when either lid is opened and automatically turns back on once they have been closed again. The double-sided top lid is made of clear plastic for easy viewing during honey extraction and is fitted with a magnet to conveniently hold the lid open. The stainless steel has a beautifully polished finish on the outside, and the extractor's long legs will easily fit over 5-gallon buckets.
- Color: Silver
- Size: 3 Frame
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Drum Dimensions: 24” x 15” (diameter)
- Distance from Floor to Honey Gate: 15.25”
- Gate Opening: Rests 0.5” Above Bottom of Drum
- Total Extractor Height: 41.5”
1 Year Warranty
This honey extractor comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.