Medium/Large Beekeeping Jacket
Where to Buy
- SIZING INFORMATION - Measures 42" from the brim of the hat to the elastic waistband, 28" from shoulder to elastic sleeve, 26" from the hood zipper to the elastic waistband.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL - The lightweight fabric creates protection against stings while keeping you cool on hot summer days.
- PROTECTIVE HOOD - The hood zips partially off so you can put it back when not in use.
- FRONT POCKET - The 7" large pocket on the front of the jacket provides extra storage.
- CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS - The jacket and hood are hand washable.
Enhance your beekeeping experience with beekeeping jacket (BEE-V105) made from polyester. The lightweight fabric provides protection against stings while keeping you cool. The veiled hood is self-supporting and collapsible. It has a heavy-duty zipper which partially unzips.
90 Day Warranty
This beekeeping jacket comes with a 90-day Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Length from Brim to Elastic Waistband: 42"
- Length from Shoulder to Elastic Sleeve: 28"
- Length from Hood Zipper to Elastic Waistband: 26"
- Length Between Two Side Seems: 26"
- Length of Pockets: 7"
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.