XXL Full Body Beekeeping Suit
Where to Buy
- FULL PROTECTION - Self supporting, collapsible veil with heavy duty zippers provide ample protection for beekeepers.
- ELASTIC OPENINGS - Elastic wrist and ankle openings seal the suit and provide extra protection against stings.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL - This suit features a comfortable, lightweight, and protective fabric that keeps you safe and cool on hot summer days.
- SIZE - The bee suit is 89” from top of hood to bottom of ankle gatherings and is recommended to fit someone up to approximately 6'5”.
- CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS - The suit and hood are hand washable.
Enhance your beekeeping experience with this XXL Full Body Beekeeping Suit (BEE-V106XL2) from VIVO! The lightweight fabric provides protection against stings while keeping you cool. The jacket and hood are hand washable, and the suit is sized to fit comfortably over your clothing. The veiled hood is self-supporting and collapsible, and the heavy-duty zipper will completely unzip. There is velcro over the zippers to ensure that no bees enter the suit. Elastic is provided around both the wrists and ankles for additional protection.
- Top of Hood to Ankle: 89” (226cm)
- Collar to Ankle: 75” (190.5cm)
- Collar to Crotch: 40” (101.6cm)
- Sleeve Length: 25” (63.5cm)
- Chest: 40”-54” (101-137cm)
- Inseam: 35” (89cm)
- Waist: 40”-56” (101-142cm)
- Recommended Height: Up to approximately 6’5”
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.