- FRONT ENTRANCE FEEDER - This 6.6” x 4.5” x 1.4” front entrance beehive feeder is the perfect tool for checking sugar syrup levels without even opening your beehive!
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Features a solid wooden design for sturdiness and durability, while the unfinished wood gives a natural look that will blend well with your hive.
- CONVENIENT BEE MAINTENANCE - Once your glass jar is filled with sugar water and secured to the entrance feeder, you can easily see when more food is needed, thus keeping your bees healthy and happy.
- COMPATIBILITY - Designed for an inverted glass jar (the jar is not included).
- ZERO ASSEMBLY - Save time and energy with a product that comes ready to use right out of the box. Simply attach a mason jar filled with the food your bees love!
Enhance your beehive and easily feed the bees with the Boardman Entrance Feeder (BEE-V110) from VIVO! Perfect for both beginners and pro beekeepers alike, this sturdy wooden entrance feeder is designed to hold an inverted glass jar full of your bees’ favorite syrup. Easily check and see when food levels are low, and enjoy being able to refill the syrup without having to open up the hive. Comes with zero assembly so you can feed your bees in no time!
Does not include a mason jar
Unfinished wood gives a rustic look
Entrance Feeder Dimensions: 6.6” x 4.5” x 1.4”
Diameter of Top Opening: 2.8”