Black Height Adjustable Perch Stool
Where to Buy
- SIT STAND PERCH STOOL - This adjustable ergonomic chair goes perfectly with a standing desk, giving you the posture benefits of standing and the relief of sitting. Swiveling motion strengthens your core and provides flexibility, making it a great fit for office work, drawing, reading, teaching, and more!
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Adjust the height while seated with the pneumatic piston mechanism for smooth and fast transitions (Adjustment Range: 22” to 28.8”). The chair also tilts, rotates, and pivots with an automatic self-return feature that re-centers after 360° of movement in any direction.
- PADDED SUPPORT SEAT - Enjoy all day comfort with thick, high density foam and support fabric supporting up to 248.6 lbs. The 15” x 16.1” surface feels just like a luxury bike seat! In fact, this stool is an excellent accessory to the majority of desk cycles on the market.
- EASY 3 STEP ASSEMBLY - No tools are required for this simple assembly process. Just insert the pole into the corresponding holes on the base and seat, and it’s ready to go!
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This sit stand desk chair is backed with a 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Find the perfect addition to your standing workstation with the Black Height Adjustable Perch Stool (CHAIR-S01P) from VIVO! Enjoy active sitting, or raise the height for the posture benefits of standing while taking pressure off of your feet and legs. The thick padded surface provides excellent support where it matters. Then, whenever you need to redistribute your weight, the chair tilts, rotates, and pivots to give you much needed flexibility. If the long work days leave you fidgety, this stool allows just enough movement to help you gain the focus you need for increased productivity.
- Color: Black
- Material: FN Fabric, Steel, Plastic
- Type: Pneumatic Lever (Class 3 Pneumatic Lift)
- Seat Dimensions: 15” x 16.1”
- Base Diameter: 16.1”
- Height Adjustment: 22” to 28.8”
- Rotation/Swivel: 360°
- Additional Movement: Tilt, Pivot
- Weight Capacity: 248.6 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty, as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.