Black 63” x 32” Table Top
Where to Buy
- SIT TO STAND DESKTOP - This trendy platform (3/4" in thickness) attaches to the top of a compatible desk frame to create your very own customized workstation setup. Minimal assembly is required and all necessary hardware and instructions are included.
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits both manual and electric frames measuring 43” to 62” in length for a variety of standing desk options. Works with VIVO models DESK-V101M (manual) and DESK-V102E (electric). Please Note: The pre-drilled holes only fit our VIVO models. Post drilling will be required to fit other desk frames.
- SPACIOUS WORK AREA - The large table surface measuring 63.1” x 31.5” provides plenty of room for a variety of monitor and laptop setups along with important work projects and office supplies.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - Evenly spaced cable management holes are provided to keep your power and AV cords clean and organized.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - this desktop is backed with a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Find the perfect desktop solution for your standing desk frame with DESK-TOP1B from VIVO! Featuring solid particle board designed for sturdiness and durability, this product provides the finishing touch to your adjustable workstation. Go from sitting to standing in an instant with all of your equipment and accessories safely resting on this solid surface. Compatible with both manual and electric frames measuring 43” to 62” in length, this tabletop gives you options! Whether you're creating your very first sit to stand workstation or you need a replacement part, this desk surface was built to last! All of the necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your panels assembled and installed to your desk frame in no time!
1 Year Warranty
This desk top comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 63.1” x 31.5”
- Sections: 3 Panels
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.