- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION grill features 5 non-stick rollers that cook up to 12 hot dogs at one time! The perfect choice for large family gatherings, special events, and company cookouts. Designed for all varieties of hot dogs, brats, sausages, taquitos, etc. Please use with pre-cooked food.
- FULL ROLLER ROTATION of 360 degrees provides slow consistent motion for evenly cooked food that will keep your guests coming back for more. If you’re grilling meat that’s extra plump or frozen, this grill can take what you give it!
- HEAT INDICATOR LIGHTS are provided for the front and back rollers to let you know when the machine is preheating or to alert you if the temperature drops below the desired heat settings.
- DUAL-TEMPERATURE DIALS allow separate temperature control for the front and back rollers, so you can easily set the rollers at the desired heat settings. Temperature can reach up to 250℃ at 110-volts.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This sturdy design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Grilling just got a lot easier with electric hot dog machine (HOTDG-V005) from VIVO! Grill for the family or large groups at special events with this lightweight product that’s easy-to-use and produces delicious rotisserie style hot dogs. Able to cook up to 12 hot dogs at one time, this 750-watt machine gives you front and back customized heat settings with 5 stainless steel rollers. When you’re finished grilling, a removable drip tray helps make cleanup fast and easy. Assembly is a hassle-free process with all of the necessary hardware and instructions provided, so you can be grilling mouth-watering hot dogs in no time!
• Volts (V): 110V/60 Hz
• Power (W): 750
• Temperature Scope: 0℃ - 250℃ (32°F - 482°F)
• Roller Quantity: 5
• Dimensions: 22.5” x 10” x 7”
• Weight: 16.3 lbs
Assembly Manual PDF
Where to Buy: Amazon | eBay | Walmart
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Bisphenol A (BPA), Di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP) which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), Lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov