Five Roller Electric Hot Dog Machine with Sanitation Hood
Where to Buy
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION grill features 5 non-stick rollers that cook up to 12 hot dogs at one time! The perfect choice for large family gatherings, special events, and company cookouts. Designed for all varieties of hot dogs, brats, sausages, taquitos, etc. Please use with pre-cooked food.
- FULL ROLLER ROTATION of 360 degrees provides slow consistent motion for evenly cooked food that will keep your guests coming back for more. If you’re grilling meat that’s extra plump or frozen, this grill can take what you give it!
- SANITATION HOOD with a curved glass top and side panels gives the grill a professional appearance while protecting your food from bugs, dirt, and debris.
- DUAL-TEMPERATURE DIALS allow separate temperature control for the front and back rollers, so you can easily set the rollers at the desired heat settings. Temperature can reach up to 500°F at 110-volts.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This sturdy design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Grilling just got a lot easier with electric hot dog machine (HOTDG-V205) from VIVO! Grill for the family or large groups at special events with this lightweight product that’s easy-to-use and produces delicious rotisserie style hot dogs. Able to cook up to 12 hot dogs at one time, this 750-watt machine gives you front and back customized heat settings with 5 stainless steel rollers. A glass sanitation hood keeps food protected from bugs, dirt, and debris, and the removable drip tray helps make cleanup fast and easy when you’re finished grilling. Assembly is a hassle-free process with all of the necessary hardware and instructions provided, so you can be grilling mouth-watering hot dogs in no time!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Bisphenol A (BPA), Di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP) which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), Lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Volts (V): 110V/60 Hz
- Power (W): 750
- Temperature Scope: 32°F - 500°F
- Roller Quantity: 5
- Dimensions: 22.5” x 10” x 14.5”
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.