Cubicle Monitor Mount
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits screens 17” to 32” in size and up to 17.6 lbs in weight with VESA compatible 75x75mm and 100x100mm. The height of the entire bracket is 14.3"
- ADJUSTMENT - Multiple height settings and quick release handle for nearly effortless height adjustment. Screen rotation +180° to -180°
- VERSATILITY - The hanger is easily adjustable between 1.75" and 3.5” and allows mount to fit on a majority of cubicle walls. Includes cable management to keep cords organized and out of site
- EASY INSTALLATION - Installing this mount is fast and simple with all necessary hardware and instructions provided
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
New Single Monitor Adjustable Cubicle Mount (MOUNT-CUB1) from VIVO. This ergonomic mount is designed specifically with cubicle work environments in mind. This mount will help maximize the available workspace on your desk by mounting your display to the wall. Without monitors taking up valuable workspace, you can work more comfortably. With this mount, your computer's display can still be adjusted at a comfortable height which will reduce stress and strain on your eyes, neck, and back. MOUNT-CUB1 features multiple height settings for accurate height adjustment and a quick release mechanism to make adjusting your monitor's height an easy process. The width of the hanger is also adjustable between 1.75" and 3.75” ( by reversing the L bracket), enabling the mount to fit a majority of cubicle walls.
- Material: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs
- Screen Size Compatibility: 17" to 32"
- Screen Rotation: +180° to -180°
- VESA Compatibility: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Cubicle Hanger: 1.75" to 3.5”
3 Year Warranty
This monitor mount comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.