VESA Adapter for Compatible Viotek and MSI Monitors
Where to Buy
- VIVO ADAPTER SOLUTIONS - Please be sure and check the model of your monitor before ordering!! This bracket is designed to fit only the following Monitor models: Viotek GN23C, GN27C, GN32C, GN32Q, NB23C, NB27C, and MSI Optix G24C and G27C monitors.
- CONVENIENT MOUNTING - Now that your compatible Viotek or MSI monitor has this adapter, you have mounting options! Find the VESA compatible stand that accommodates your workspace and enjoy comfortable viewing angles that improve the workday.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Solid all steel construction is designed to keep your monitor safe and secure at all times.
- COMPATIBILITY - Designed only for the Viotek and MSI models listed above, this adapter provides mounting solutions for monitors that don’t have VESA holes, allowing them to fit standard VESA mounts 75x75mm and 100x100mm.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Get your Viotek or MSI monitor mounted in no time with the provided hardware that secures the bracket to any VESA compatible stand or wall mount.
Mount your compatible Viotek or MSI monitor with our VESA adapter bracket (MOUNT-MSIG24) from VIVO! Simply remove the existing base, and install our bracket in its place for monitor mounting capabilities. This adapter is capable of fitting any VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm stand or wall mount. Both sturdy and low-profile, the bracket is constructed entirely of durable steel to keep your monitor safe and secure. We include the necessary hardware to secure the bracket to a VESA mount for an enhanced workstation experience.
- Viotek: GN23C, GN27C, GN32C, GN32Q, NB23C, NB27C
- MSI Optix: G24C, G27C
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Bracket Dimensions: 4.5”L x 2”W x 5.3”H
- VESA Compatible: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Profile: Screen sits approximately 2” closer with this adapter
3 Year Warranty
This VESA mount adapter comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.