Heavy Duty Under Desk PC Mount
Where to Buy
- UNDER DESK PC MOUNT - This heavy-duty CPU holder conveniently mounts your PC to the underside of a desk to conserve floor space and protect your equipment from rogue dust bunnies, accumulated dirt, and the occasional coffee spill.
- ADJUSTABLE FRAME - Designed to fit the majority of PC models on the market, this versatile mount features 5 different height settings ranging from 14” to 22” and adjustable width from 5” to 10”.
- STURDY HOLD - Sporting a solidly constructed high-grade steel frame, this sturdy CPU holder supports up to 66 pounds with a firm hold that’s free of shifting and wobbling.
- OPTIMAL AIR FLOW - This mount’s open-frame design provides excellent ventilation for your computer, which contributes to adequate cooling and extended product life.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
It’s time to get your PC off of the floor and mounted to the underside of a desk where it’s easy-to-reach and protected with CPU holder (MOUNT-PC04A) from VIVO! This PC mount conveniently holds your computer to the underside of a desk or sturdy surface, saving floor space for additional storage options. Now you’ll never have to worry about ground vibrations or dust bunnies shortening the life of your expensive equipment again! Featuring a sturdy steel frame construction that securely supports up to 66 pounds, height adjustable length and width for compatibility, and protective padding to keep your PC from scratches, this product was designed for maximum performance! There is very minimal assembly out of the box for headache-free installation. Enjoy an efficient work layout that maximizes the safety of your valuable hardware!
3 Year Warranty - This PC mount comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.