Multifunctional Thin Client PC Mount
Where to Buy
- 3 MOUNTING OPTIONS - This space saving mini PC mount conveniently secures your thin client or docking station to the back of your computer monitor, clamped to a monitor mount pole (diameter of 1.2” to 1.6”), or installed under your desk (at least 5/8” in thickness). Fits VESA mounts 75x75mm and 100x100mm.
- ADJUSTABLE WIDTH - The solid bracket features 0.7" to 2.8" of adjustable width, allowing it to hold Intel NUC models (power button must be on the side of the device), Chromebox, Mac Mini, small CPU’s, thin clients, USB 3.0 docking stations, USB hubs, Lenovo Tiny Series, Dell OptiPlex Micro, HP ProDesk Mini, and more.
- STURDY 11 LBS SUPPORT - Made of solid steel with a powder coated finish for rust prevention, this CPU holder supports up to 11 lbs of weight. Adjustable straps keep your device from sliding and rubber pads protect your equipment from scratches.
- EASY INSTALLATION - All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for the 3 types of installation methods. Each mounting option gives you unrestricted access to your thin client with an open-frame design for optimal ventilation.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This versatile bracket is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Clear up valuable workspace and protect your equipment with Multifunctional Thin Client PC Mount (MOUNT-PC05C) from VIVO! Designed to hold small CPU’s, thin clients, docking stations, and more, this versatile mounting bracket features three installation options to best accommodate your workstation. You can either mount your mini PC to the back of your computer monitor, clamp it to your monitor mount pole, or install it under your desk. All of these placement options provide easy access to your thin client in a safe, out-of-the-way location. Designed of solid steel, this bracket is built to last and support up to 11 pounds of weight. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for installation, so you can create your preferred layout in no time!
- Fits: Devices 0.7” to 2.8” in depth
- Mounting Options: VESA Mount, Pole Mount, Under Desk Mount
- Pole Diameter: Must be 1.2” to 1.6”
- Minimum Desk Thickness: 5/8”
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 11 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Bracket Dimensions: 4.8” x (0.7” to 2.8”) x 5”
3 Year Warranty
This PC mount comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.