Under/Above TV Glass VESA Shelf
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - This sleek tempered glass shelf and sturdy steel frame support up to 11 pounds in weight. The adjustable brackets accommodate VESA mounting hole patterns all the way up to 400x400mm.
- TILTING FEATURE - Ideal for storing your cable or satellite box, DVD player, stereo components, gaming devices, and more, this versatile shelf features a tilting function that allows the shelf to always be level, even when your screen is tilted forward.
- SLEEK APPEARANCE - Elegant, high gloss black color blends in well with most environments and helps maintain low profile. The shelf can be mounted above or below your TV for different configurations.
- CONVENIENT MOUNTING - The mounting brackets are designed to be installed between your existing wall mount and the back of your TV, adjusting to any VESA pattern up to 400x400mm.
- ASSEMBLY - We provided step-by-step instructions and the hardware necessary for assembly and installation.
Enhance your visual display with the Under/Above TV Glass VESA Shelf (MOUNT-SF04R) from VIVO! This sleek shelving unit is a sturdy, helpful addition to your existing wall mount, creating convenient storage space under or above your flat screen TV. The tempered glass platform is capable of holding cable boxes, DVD players, stereo components, gaming systems, and more. The stand features a tilting design to accommodate a variety of screen setups and keep your items well balanced and secure. Solid steel mounting brackets support VESA patterns up to 400x400mm and easily attach between a VESA wall mount and the back of your TV, increasing the practicality of your entertainment center.
- Screen Type: Flat Screens
- VESA Mounting: Fits VESA pattern widths from 75x75mm to 400x400mm
- Weight Capacity: 11 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Tempered Glass, Steel
- Shelf Dimensions: 18.3" x 9.8"
- Bracket Length: 18.3”
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.