Acrylic 24” Floating Bookshelves - 2 Pack
Where to Buy
- FLOATING WALL SHELVES - This set of two 24” x 3.6” floating shelves is the perfect addition to your home or office. Reduce clutter by getting books, magazines, artwork, and more off of the floor and in a visually appealing display.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Made of thick, high-grade acrylic material, these shelves are made to last and hold your items safe and secure in an organized fashion. The 3 screw hole design provides additional strength, while the modern style blends with any office or home decor.
- MULTI-USE - Try these wall organizers in the office to hold books, magazines, folders, notebooks, and more. The versatile design is also perfect for home use, getting your kids’ books or trophies neatly put away in a safe, out-of-the-way location.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Effortlessly remove dirt and smudges with a simple microfiber cloth, making your shelves look brand new time and time again.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION - These shelves come fully assembled, and instructions are provided for both wood stud and drywall mounting options.
Increase storage capability in style with Acrylic 24” Floating Bookshelves (MOUNT-SF24C) from VIVO! These quality shelves (set of 2) hold your books, magazines, posters, photos, decor, and so much more in a visually appealing wall display. Perfect for both home and office use, the acrylic material is durable and sleek, styling a modern appearance that blends with a variety of environments. The shelves are easy to hang, simple to clean, and feature high transparency for showcasing your items. The front safety lip keeps objects from tipping or sliding off the smooth surface, and a 3-point mounting system gives added stability for a setup that lasts.
- Mounting Options: Wood Stud, Drywall Installation
- Weight Capacity: 58 lbs
- Material: Acrylic
- Shelf Dimensions (each): 24” x 3.6” x 2.6”
- Shelf Thickness: 5mm
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.