Universal VESA Adapter Bracket Kit
Where to Buy
- UNIVERSAL VESA ADAPTER KIT - Fits most flat and curved 20” to 32” monitors, TV’s, and AIO (all-in-one) computers lacking VESA holes. It’s compatible with mounts and stands supporting VESA 100x100mm. Maximum screen thickness is 2.4”.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Your monitor will be held safe and secure on this sturdy steel bracket designed to support up to 22 lbs. The sleek, black color maintains a low profile on your monitor.
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN - The height and depth of the brackets are adjustable to fit your screen and leave power ports easily accessible. Padding is provided to create additional security and protect your valuable equipment from scuffs and scratches.
- ASSEMBLY VIDEO - Since the assembly process involves more customization to fit your specific screen type, we’ve created an assembly video to guide you through each step and make installation as smooth as possible.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This VESA adapter comes with a limited 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Make most any 20” to 32” screen compatible with VESA 100x100mm monitor mounts using our Universal VESA Adapter Bracket Kit (MOUNT-UVM01) from VIVO! Even screens without VESA patterns can be mounted to VESA compatible stands thanks to these durable steel brackets! The brackets’ height and depth are adjustable to fit your particular monitor and keep power buttons and AV ports open and accessible. All hardware and instructions are provided for assembly, so you can get your monitor mounted on the VESA compatible stand of your choice!
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Bracket Dimensions: 17.3” x 3.2” x (11.2” to 18.5”)
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.