Universal VESA Holder for Tablets, 2-in-1 Laptops, Portable Monitors
Where to Buy
- UNIVERSAL TABLET MOUNT - This versatile adapter mount is compatible with most 7” tablets (except 4:3 AR), most 2-in-1’s up to 15.6” in size and 0.75” in thickness, and portable monitors up to 15.6”. It fits VESA mounts with 75x75mm or 100x100mm hole patterns.
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN - The spring-loaded arm pulls out to accommodate a variety of screen sizes. When the mount is fitted to your tablet, simply tighten the two thumb screws to secure in place.
- LOW PROFILE - The minimalistic design and black color blend well with a variety of laptops and portable monitor setups, creating an unobtrusive and low profile appearance.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION - All of the necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions are provided to get your new laptop holder ready in no time!
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This innovative adapter is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Save desk space and enjoy comfortable viewing angles with the Universal VESA Holder for Tablets, 2-in-1 Laptops, and Portable Monitors (MOUNT-UVM02) from VIVO! This adjustable mount features a spring-loaded arm to accommodate a variety of tablet and laptop sizes, making it possible to mount your device to a VESA compatible stand for ergonomic viewing. Sturdy steel construction ensures a solid hold and long-lasting performance. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided so you can get your new tablet holder assembled in no time!
- Fits: Most 7” Tablets (except 4:3 AR), most 2-in-1’s up to 15.6” in size and 0.75” in thickness, Portable Monitors up to 15.6”
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Clamp Range: 7.5” to 10.3”
- Clamp Depth: 0.75” (Cannot support anything thicker than this)
- Weight Capacity: 5.5 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: (7.5” - 10.3”) x 4.7” x 2”
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.