Black Projector Ceiling Mount
Where to Buy
- UNIVERSAL PROJECTOR MOUNT - Fits the majority of projectors on the market. Distance between mounting holes on back of projector must be 12.5” or less.
- STRONG 30 LBS SUPPORT - Made entirely of high-grade steel, this mount holds projectors weighing up to 30 lbs, keeping your expensive equipment safe and secure.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Features +15° to -15° tilt, +15° to -15° swivel, and 360° rotation. Hits all the right viewing angles so you and your guests can watch in comfort.
- LOW PROFILE - This mounting system holds your projector just 6” from the ceiling surface. The black powder-coated finish blends well with the majority of home and office environments.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Quick release hooks attach and detach by tightening and loosening the mounting bolts. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for assembly.
MOUNT-VP01B is a brand new, heavy duty, all steel, universal ceiling projector mount. Ideal for any home or office, this high-grade steel mount is weight tested at 30lbs and designed with adjustable arms to fit most projector brands with mounting ranges from 2” to 12.5”. MOUNT-VP01B sits 6” from flat ceilings making it low profile. Features include 15-degree tilt, 15-degree swivel, and 360-degree rotation to maximize projection angles. The simple tightening of joints makes this as fluid or stationary as desired. This is a quick assembly and comes with common mounting hardware. The projector mount comes in a black finish.
Important Note: As mentioned above the mounting arms for this projector mount have a maximum reach of 12.5”. Before purchasing, be sure to find the mounting holes on top of your projector and measure the distance between each one (especially the ones diagonal from one another). If all diagonals measure 12.5” or less then this mount will fit your projector.
- Color: Black
- Adjustable Range: 2” to 12.5"
- Profile: 6"
- Articulation: 15° Tilt, 15° Swivel, and 360° Rotation
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 30 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.