Long Arm TV Wall Mount
Where to Buy
- FITS 37” TO 80” TV’s - This heavy-duty extended TV wall mount is designed for 37” to 80” flat and curved screens with VESA 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm, 600x200mm, 600x400mm, or 800x400mm hole patterns. Mounts to dual wall studs and brick/concrete surfaces.
- EXTRA LONG FOLDING ARM - Enjoy an extra long reach with this mount’s extended arm, making it possible to view your TV from multiple rooms in the house. You can also install it by a corner and swing the arm out for a perfect corner setup! Place your screen flush against the wall for a space-saving experience or fully extended for better viewing. The mount’s profile range is 3.2” to 40”.
- ARTICULATION - The bracket features +5° to -15° tilt, 180° swivel, and +3° to -3° screen leveling capability for glare reduction and comfortable viewing angles. Integrated cable management is included to keep cords protected during adjustments and organized for a clean display.
- STURDY 110 LBS SUPPORT - Rest assured that your large screen TV will be safe and secure on this solid steel mount that holds up to 110 lbs in weight. Built for scratch resistance and durability, the extended design will give your screen a hovering display for a fantastic movie experience!
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This innovative TV mount is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Enhance your viewing experience with the Long Arm TV Wall Mount (MOUNT-VW080L) from VIVO! The extra-long extension allows more placement options, enabling the screen to swing into a viewing area from a more secluded space. It’s designed to fit 37” to 80” flat and curved screens weighing up to 110 lbs with VESA hole patterns reaching 800x400mm. Features include all-steel construction for excellent support, screen articulation for optimal viewing angles, open architecture for superior ventilation, and integrated cable management for an organized appearance. The articulating arm swivels so you can position your screen’s angle for the best viewing experience. We provide all the necessary hardware and step-by-step instructions to get your TV properly mounted. We recommend installation to be a two person job, so grab a friend and enjoy a new ergonomic screen display!
- Screen Sizes: Fits most 37” to 80” TV’s
- Screen Type: Flat and Curved Screens
- Mounting Options: Dual Wood Studs, Brick/Concrete Wall
- VESA Patterns: 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm, 600x200mm, 600x400mm, 800x400mm
- Weight Capacity: 110 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Extension (Profile): 3.2” to 40”
- Wall Base Dimensions: 25.5” x 11.4”
- Bracket Dimensions: 34.9”L x 16.9”H
- Articulation: +5° to -15° tilt, 180° swivel (3 joints)
- Screen Leveling: +3° to -3°
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.