- DURABLE METAL CASING for Dual Wall and Ceiling Installation Design perfect for home or business
- CRISP VIEWING ANGLES up to 120 degrees with a matte white surface diffusing light in all directions
- SCREEN MATERIAL 1.1 GAIN with standard black backing to eliminate light penetration. Four side black borders enhance picture contrast
- BUILT-IN MOUNTING which can be utilized for an easy ceiling or wall mounting process
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE with majority of LED, LCD or DLP projectors on the market
VIVO’s manual projection screen is 80” diagonal (39" x 70") at a 16:9 widescreen format. It has a built-in L bracket for easy ceiling or wall mounting. The gain is 1.1, the viewing angle is 120 degrees, and the screen is a high-quality multilayer matte white with a black backing to avoid light penetration for a clear image.
Manual/ Pull-Down Projection Screens
VIVO’s new manual projector screen is an affordable solution for professional or personal projection needs. This easy to use screen is perfect for home theaters, businesses, and classrooms. This high-quality screen offers smooth transitioning into desired screen height. It is universally suitable for most LED, LCD or DLP projectors on the market. The 1.1 gain and wide viewing angle prevent hot spotting and provide outstanding image reproduction and clarity from all angles.
All screens are made with a high-quality material which has multilayer matte white with a black backing to avoid light penetration for a clear image. Each screen is cleanable with mild soap and water.
In The Box
-VIVO Manual Projector Screen
Assembly Manual PDF
Where to Buy: Amazon | eBay | Walmart
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov