Single Monitor Arm for Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Designed for sturdiness, durability, and scratch resistance, this single monitor arm is built to last and safely support your screen at a comfortable viewing height.
- FULL ARTICULATION - Adjustable arm offers -15° to +15° tilt, 360° swivel, and 360° rotation for comfortable and ergonomic viewing angles. The monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits one monitor screen 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight. VESA bracket is included with 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips included with the arm.
- EASY INSTALLATION - All necessary hardware is provided to get the new arm attached to your current stand and monitor mounted in no time!
Save desk space and make your workstation more ergonomic by using this fully adjustable monitor arm (PT-SD-AM01A) from VIVO! Made of solid steel, this item is designed for sturdiness, scratch resistance, and durability with a sleek black color that blends into any environment. If you currently have a monitor stand and would like to turn it into a single monitor stand with an adjustable arm, this is the product for you! Featuring full articulation of -15° to +15° tilt, 360° swivel, and 360° rotation for comfortable viewing angles, cable management clips to keep cords organized, and a VESA bracket containing 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes, this arm is ready to enhance your work experience! Please see the list of compatible VIVO stand models below.
- Compatible with the following VIVO Stands: STAND-V001, V001C, V001E, V001K, V001L, V001M, V001T, V011, V101, V101A, V101C, V101D, V002, V002C, V002E, V002K, V002L, V002M, V002R, V002T, V002V, V012, V012C, V032M, V102, V102C, V102D, V003M, V003T, V003V, V003Y, V013M, V004, V004M, and V004Y
- Arm Extension: 16”
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.