Where to Buy
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Makes this VESA bracket designed for strength, scratch resistance, and durability.
- COMPATIBILITY - Works with 75x75mm and 100x100mm VESA mounting holes.
- EASY INSTALLATION - The quick release removable VESA plate makes monitor installation a quick and easy process.
Monitor mounting has never been so easy with the standard VESA bracket (PT-SD-VA01A) from VIVO! Simply secure this bracket to the back of your monitor screen, and then slide the screen onto your stand. The sleek, black color makes the bracket low profile so that it blends in with a variety of monitors and stands. The solid steel construction guarantees it will last and hold your monitor(s) securely in place.
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes
- Compatible with the following VIVO Stands: STAND-V001, STAND-V001L, STAND-V011, STAND-V101D, STAND-V002, STAND-V002C, STAND-V002F, STAND-V002FG, STAND-V012, STAND-V012C, STAND-V012F, STAND-V102AM, STAND-V102AF, STAND-V102D, STAND-V102K, STAND-V103 (sides only), STAND-V004FG, STAND-V104A (side brackets only), and STAND-V106A (side brackets only)
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.