VESA Compatible Laptop Holder
Where to Buy
- VIVO LAPTOP MOUNTING SOLUTIONS - We create affordable solutions designed with creativity and quality to transform your unique workspace. STAND-LAP3 is a laptop holder that mounts to any VESA compatible stand for an ergonomic layout.
- COMPATIBILITY - This universal tray fits laptops and notebooks 10” to 15.6” in size and is compatible with VESA mounts 75x75mm and 100x100mm. (This purchase is for the tray only. VESA arm must be purchased separately).
- ADJUSTABLE CLAMPS - The clamp width is adjustable to allow this mount to fit a variety of laptop sizes. Rubber tabs keep your device secure and protected from scratches.
- ERGONOMICS - Elevating your laptop is great for improving posture and other aspects of ergonomics while you work at your desk. Simply use your existing mount to bring your laptop to eye level.
- VENTILATION - Extra ventilation holes allow maximum airflow to keep your laptop cool and prevent it from overheating.
Elevate your laptop to eye level with VESA Compatible Laptop Holder (STAND-LAP3) from VIVO! This adjustable tray attaches to your current compatible monitor mount (VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm) and holds a laptop 10” to 15.6” in size. Raising your device to an ergonomic position reduces strain on your back, neck, and eyes. The design includes ventilation slots to provide excellent airflow for sufficient cooling. Adjustable clamps allow it fit a variety of laptop sizes, and anti-skid padding keeps your laptop from sliding or scratching. Sturdy construction provides long-lasting performance and holds your laptop secure while you enjoy your new ergonomic workspace!
- Suggested Laptop Size: 10” to 15.6”
- VESA Compatibility: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel, Plastic
- Dimensions: 12” x 11”
- Weight Capacity: 9.9 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.