Pneumatic Arm Microphone Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION - This microphone stand features a steel pole and mount designed for maximum scratch resistance, durability, and stability for your equipment setup. Supports weight up to 5.95 lbs.
- PNEUMATIC SPRING POWER - Adjusting the height of your microphone stand just got easier with a pneumatic spring arm designed for fast and smooth adjustment. The arm extends out to 17”, providing plenty of space for your preferred setup.
- FULL MOTION - Enjoy -90° to +90° tilt and 180° swivel to accommodate comfortable working angles that enhance your presentation. This stand’s versatility makes it perfect for office presentations, studio performances, educational lectures, and more!
- SECURE MOUNTING - The sturdy C-clamp allows you to securely fasten this microphone stand to a wide variety of surfaces (up to 3.2” in thickness) including desks, tables, and podiums. An optional grommet mount is included for additional mounting options.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy, high-grade aluminum and steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
When people asked us about putting a microphone mount on our pneumatic spring arms...we decided to make that option available! Introducing the Pneumatic Spring Microphone Mount (STAND-MIC01) from VIVO! Whether you’re presenting an important presentation at work, recording sound in a studio, gaming online, or demonstrating your mad Karaoke skills, this microphone stand will give you the flexibility you need for maximum performance. The joints are adjustable to be as tight or fluid as desired, the arm extends to 17” for a spacious layout, height adjustment is fast and smooth with a counterbalance pneumatic spring, and the right angle is easy to find with -90° to +90° tilt and 180° swivel. A secure C-clamp and optional grommet mount ensure excellent stability and a variety of mounting options. The steel construction creates a durable design that will keep your microphone safe for years to come. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your stand assembled and microphone secured in no time!
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Pole Height: 14.3”
- Arm Extension: 17”
- Arm Height Adjustment: 10”
- Tilt: -90° to +90°
- Swivel: 180°
- Weight Capacity: 5.95 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.