Sit to Stand Single Monitor Wall Mount Workstation - Silver
Where to Buy
- SIT TO STAND height adjustable workstation that mounts to your current desk, encouraging healthy movement throughout the day. Counterbalance gas spring arm adjusts to the weight of your monitor and keyboard for easy transitioning
- COMPATIBLE with most 13" to 32" screens with VESA 75x75mm & 100x100mm mounting holes. Must be mounted into studs or a concrete wall
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE with 15-degree tilt, 180-degree swivel, 360-degree rotation. The Foldable keyboard tray frees up space when not in use
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT with a built-in cable duct that hides cords inside the arm for a clean and clutter-free look
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Single monitor sit-stand wall mounting workstation (STAND-SIT1W) with deluxe gas spring technology from VIVO. This sleek silver station mounts directly to a stud or concrete walls and allows you to work from either a standing or sitting position. Included is a CPU mount that holds your computer tower off the ground saving more space for your work area.
Durability & Compatibility:
- The total weight capacity for this stand is 20lbs.
- Built to hold one 13" to 32” screen.
- This is a standard VESA mount that fits 75x75mm and 100x100mm holes. The detachable VESA plate makes monitor installation a breeze.
- The counterbalance gas spring allows for simple hand adjustment to transition between standing and sitting positions in a matter of seconds without the use of tools.
- This workstation offers 15-degree tilt, 180-degree swivel, 360-degree rotation.
- The screen can be rotated in landscape and portrait positions.
- Foldable keyboard frees up space when not being used. The secondary tray offers additional storage, perfect for holding cups, phones, notes, and more.
- Max tray extension: 41.75”
- Monitor height adjustment range: 20”
- Tray Size: 10” x 26”
- VESA: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
Built-in cable duct hides cables inside the arm for a clean and clutter-free look.
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.