Anti-tip Dual Cable Safety Strap Kit (2-Pack)
Where to Buy
Walmart Bulk Orders
- HEAVY DUTY twin cable straps with steel mounting components that prevent TV tip-over accidents. Works with any flat panel TV up to 65" (2-Pack)
- SUITABLE FOR ATTACHING to wood stud walls, solid concrete walls, and brick walls. Also can be attached directly to table or entertainment center holding TV
- BUSY ENVIRONMENTS - This solution is ideal for TV's within arm's reach or in areas of high traffic
- ADJUSTABILITY - Durable cable straps are easily adjustable using tensioning clamp
- ASSEMBLY - Includes two adjustable cables and a kit complete with all necessary hardware. Easy to install.
Heavy duty anti-tip cable straps from VIVO. STAND-SK02 is especially useful for flat screens within arm’s reach or in areas of high traffic and is an essential tool in preventing tip-overs causing accidents and injuries. The dual cables work with any flat panel TV up to 65”. The kit attaches your TV directly to wood stud walls, concrete walls, brick walls, or the entertainment centers underneath the TV, and the cables are adjustable using the tensioning clamp. All of this is done with the provided mounting kit which includes all necessary hardware and screws required for assembly.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde (gas) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Works with any flat screen TV up to 65" in size
- Attaches to wood stud walls, solid concrete walls, and brick walls
- Can also be attached directly to table or entertainment center supporting TV
- Heavy duty twin straps that protect TV from tip-over accidents
- Optimal for TV's within arm's reach or areas of high traffic
- Straps are simple to adjust with tensioning clamp
- Two adjustable cables and a complete hardware kit are provided
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.