Bolt-Down Mount for 32" to 55" TVs
Where to Buy
- BOLT-DOWN TV STAND secures to your dresser, desk, or other surfaces to provide solid support for your TV, preventing it from tipping and creating tamper-proof use.
- SWIVEL ADJUSTMENT ranging from -30° to +30° allows proper positioning for a comfortable viewing angle that makes every seat in the house the best seat. Locking mechanism prevents potential collision with walls.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION supports 32” to 55” TV screens weighing up to 110 pounds and is guaranteed to last. The trendy black color complements virtually any environment.
- EXCELLENT COMPATIBILITY with VESA standards 100x100mm to 400x400mm fitting most TV screen sizes on the market.
- EASY ASSEMBLY is ensured with all the necessary hardware and instructions provided to get your stand up and TV mounted in no time! Keyhole pattern allows for easy installation.
Take advantage of the perfect addition to your entertainment center with the Swivel Bolt-Down Desktop TV Mount (STAND-TV00M4) from VIVO! Made to securely hold 32” to 55” TV’s with a durable sleek design, this stand can support your flat panel TV on desktops, tabletops, dressers, and more with its tamper-proof, bolt-down base design! Featuring locking swivel adjustment for ideal screen positioning and integrated cable management to keep things organized, this stand was built to perform. The keyhole pattern allows for easy installation and all the necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your TV mounted and playing your favorite show in no time!
- Material: Steel and Plastic
- Color: Black
- Suggested Screen Sizes: 32” to 55”
- VESA Compatible: 100x100mm, 100x150mm, 150x100mm, 150x150mm, 200x100mm, 100x200mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm
- Screen Type: Flat or Curved
- Pole Height: 17.7”
- Base Diameter: 4.9”
- Swivel: 60° (-30° to +30°)
- Weight Capacity: 110 pounds
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.