Bolt-Down Mount for 32" to 55" TVs
Where to Buy
- BOLT-DOWN TV STAND secures to your dresser, desk, or other surfaces to provide solid support for your TV, preventing it from tipping and creating tamper-proof use.
- SWIVEL ADJUSTMENT ranging from -30° to +30° allows proper positioning for a comfortable viewing angle that makes every seat in the house the best seat. Locking mechanism prevents potential collision with walls.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION supports 32” to 55” TV screens weighing up to 110 pounds and is guaranteed to last. The trendy black color complements virtually any environment.
- EXCELLENT COMPATIBILITY with VESA standards 100x100mm to 400x400mm fitting most TV screen sizes on the market.
- EASY ASSEMBLY is ensured with all the necessary hardware and instructions provided to get your stand up and TV mounted in no time! Keyhole pattern allows for easy installation.
Take advantage of the perfect addition to your entertainment center with the Swivel Bolt-Down Desktop TV Mount (STAND-TV00M4) from VIVO! Made to securely hold 32” to 55” TV’s with a durable sleek design, this stand can support your flat panel TV on desktops, tabletops, dressers, and more with its tamper-proof, bolt-down base design! Featuring locking swivel adjustment for ideal screen positioning and integrated cable management to keep things organized, this stand was built to perform. The keyhole pattern allows for easy installation and all the necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your TV mounted and playing your favorite show in no time!
- Material: Steel and Plastic
- Color: Black
- Suggested Screen Sizes: 32” to 55”
- VESA Compatible: 100x100mm, 100x150mm, 150x100mm, 150x150mm, 200x100mm, 100x200mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm
- Screen Type: Flat or Curved
- Pole Height: 17.7”
- Base Diameter: 4.9”
- Swivel: 60° (-30° to +30°)
- Weight Capacity: 110 pounds
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.