Tabletop Stand for 22" to 65" TVs
Where to Buy
- FITS 22" to 65" TV's - Universally compatible with most 22" to 65" flat and curved screens, this is a perfect replacement base that gives extra stability and height to your TV. Mounts to VESA patterns from 75x75mm to 800x400mm (and everything in between). Note: VESA holes must be centered on the back of your screen. For larger TV's, please see our STAND-TV01T.
- STEEL LEG CONSTRUCTION - The bracket legs are constructed with high-grade steel, strength tested to hold up to 110 lbs of screen weight. The base feet feature bottom side padding to protect the resting surface.
- OPTIMUM BALANCE - By design STAND-TV00Y provides a greater level of support and balance than your TV’s original base.
- SUPER EASY SETUP and INSTALL - We provide easy to follow instructions for quick setup and installation. Hardware for screen attachment is also included.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Heavy-duty tabletop TV stand (STAND-TV00Y) from VIVO! With height adjustability and durable sleek designing, this is an ideal TV stand solution for your flat panel TV. The Stand can be used on desktops, table tops, or dressers in the bedroom. This is simple to attach and comes with all the necessary hardware to get your flat screen up and mounted. STAND-TV00Y is also much more stable than the original stand that comes with flat screens today. The feet of the base measure 14" in length and feature padding to avoid scratching on table and dresser surfaces. The weight capacity for this stand is 110 lbs and is designed to fit 22” to 65” flat screens with VESA 75x75mm to 800x400mm hole patterns.
- Length of Feet: 14"
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm to 800x400mm
- Compatible to 22" to 65" Flat Screens
- 37" - 65" Stand + Hardware
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.